Dance classics-Funky groove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dance classics-Funky groove

Funk, disco, dance classics, 70's, 80's

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm Back ;) !!!

Go down 
+3
qsbird
dario_zg
osetrik
7 posters
AuthorMessage
osetrik

osetrik

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2007-04-12

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 11:32 am

HI FRIENDS cheers !!!
At last I'm back from my trip to Carpathian mountains. It was mind-blowing !!!

So glad to see all my old friends !!! And of course I'm happy to see our new members!!! Our forum is growing !!! Very Happy

Unfortunately, upon my return I faced some problems with my i-net proveder & now I'm forced to deal with dial-up Sad

Hope to solve all the problems so that I can to up/dd funky stuff!!!

GREETZZZ sunny
Back to top Go down
dario_zg

dario_zg

Number of posts : 1317
Registration date : 2007-04-13

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 12:15 pm

Welcome back Osetrik! Wink

Bye & regards
Back to top Go down
qsbird

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-09

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 12:45 pm

I'm Back ;) !!! TATRA

Quote :
Carpathian Mountains
Carpathians or Carpathian Mountains, (Czech, Pol., and Ukr. Karpaty, Rom. Carpatii, major mountain system of central and E Europe, extending c.930 mi (1,500 KM) Along the north and east sides of the Danubian plain. The geologically young mountains, which are part of the main European hain, link the Alps with the Balkans. The Carpathians begin in SW Slovakia and extend northeasterly along the Czech-Slovak border to Poland. There the Northern Carpathians, comprising the Beskids and the Tatra, run east along the Polish border, then SE through W Ukraine; in Romania they are continued by the Transylvanian Alps (or Southern Carpathians), which extend SW to the Danube River. The highest peaks are Gerlachovsk� (8,737 ft/2,663 m) in the Tatra and Moldoveanu in the Transylvanian Alps. The Carpathians are rich in minerals and timber. The region's cold winters and hot summers make it a year-round resort. Although the Carpathians are a barrier to the southward movement of cold air masses, numerous low passes facilitate overland travel between the densely populated areas that flank the system. The Carpathians themselves are sparsely populated, with the greatest number of people found in the larger agricultural valleys to the south.

I USED TO LIVE THERE: ALASKA

I'm Back ;) !!! McKinley

I'm Back ;) !!! Mt_mckinley

I MISS IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD....................

and this is where I was born and raised: GERMANY

I'm Back ;) !!! Fuessen

I'm Back ;) !!! 16neuschwanstein_1

hahahahaha I AM A MOUNTAIN GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

and now I live close to :

I'm Back ;) !!! Disneycastle
Back to top Go down
http://80s-soul-funk.blogspot.com/
dario_zg

dario_zg

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 1:03 pm

It's "niecy"! Laughing

What can I say else?! Laughing

Bye & regards
Back to top Go down
vectone

vectone

Number of posts : 453

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 1:54 pm

Welcome back Osetrix! Hope you had a memorable trip! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/quazar912/videos?view_as=subscriber
osetrik

osetrik

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 3:46 pm

::Some~Moments~From~My~Trip::

I'm Back ;) !!! 51378026

I'm Back ;) !!! 51380611

I'm Back ;) !!! 51382142

I'm Back ;) !!! 51387458

I'm Back ;) !!! 51386580

I'm Back ;) !!! 51385699

I'm Back ;) !!! 51381327

I'm Back ;) !!! 51384633

::It~Was~Great::
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-03

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:47 pm

I'm from Chicago, so what I see here is absolutely beautiful to me Exclamation

These scenes are just fantastic Exclamation

Thank you for all of them Cool
Back to top Go down
osetrik

osetrik

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:27 pm

Thank You Thomas!

Ukraine is a wonderful country with ancient history, culture & traditions. What you see here is a very small part of our wonderful historical sites.

Come to Ukraine on one of your trips Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-03

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:40 am

Yes osetrik,
Ukraine looks as if it does have a wonderful history and I can see that you are proud of that.

One's homeland is a very special place to be.
Thank you for the invitation Smile
Back to top Go down
Dodi

Number of posts : 1392

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 11:01 am

Hey osetrik...this photos really looks great. I had an oportunity to visit Ukraine 12 years ago. I apologise but unfortunately I don't have nice memories. I guess I had bad guide...next time I'll call you Very Happy .
I want through Uzharad...Lvov...Zhytomir...to Kiev. All across Ukraine. It was a 5 days trip with a car all across Ukraine.
Compared with small Croatia, Ukraine is really huge and one thing I remember most is driving from one city to another at maximum possible speed...100, 200, 300 km distance without seeing anybody.
Here in Croatia...every 50 km is a city and every 5-10 max is a village or smaller town. In Ukraine you can drive for hours without crossing any town. Amazing experience.
Back to top Go down
http://dodis-crossover.blogspot.com/
osetrik

osetrik

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 2:18 pm

Thank U Dodi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I tried to capture all that gorgeous places ... & made almost 200 shots.

Western Ukraine is the most beautiful region of Ukraine. That's not a surprise since it was under the reign of Austria-Hungary for many years. This is the reason why Poland, Austria, Hungary & many many more neigbour countries have very much in common in terms of its architecture. All that beautiul architecture of W-n Ukraine owes to that period!

I visited Kam'yanets'-Podilsky, Hotin, Tchernovtsy, Yaremche, etc. ... not by car as you did but by bus. It was a group of 40 persons includin' me & my girlfriend bounce Unfortunately I've never been to Lviv, to me, - the most beautiful Ukraine's city. Neutral

A 5 day trip lasted only 5 days. But the program was very "saturated" & upon my returm home it felt like I was absent for 2 weeks or even more! Very Happy

Yeah, Ukraine is rather big & while drivin' to East U stuck that problem of big distances between big cities.

If U have a spare time, let me know ... maybe sometime we meet (I'm from the heart of Ukraine, i.e. from Kyiv). It'll be nice to meet & talk not only 'bout Funk Laughing

Regards sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
vectone

vectone

Number of posts : 453

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 2:13 pm

Yo Osetrix, you forgot to manshioned how cold can be in your country!!! Laughing In that case it is good to have a girlfriend to keep you warm during those days!!
We are much south-west but we get cold winter somethimes and that is NOT what I like.
My favorite goalkeeper Stipe Pletikosa plays in your national football league!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/quazar912/videos?view_as=subscriber
osetrik

osetrik

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:35 pm

Yeah Vectone, our winters are rather cold ... but it has nothing to do with Russia where the average temperature in Jan-Feb may fall to -30/-35 Celcium silent

P.S. By the way, a couple of days ago I heard that in the RSA the stem of thermometer has reached -20 affraid

Bye Wink
Back to top Go down
james77

james77

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2007-08-11

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:53 am

qsbird wrote:

and now I live close to :

I'm Back ;) !!! Disneycastle

it's funny that i've been banned for your forum (no regrets lol! ), and i'm leaving very closely from this castle too ! (really ... see my pseudo, it's "77") .. but i think this is not the same place Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.magesy.org/user/jimmy77/
james77

james77

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:34 am

nice pics, it's my turn to say that i love mountains too .. and for good reasons :

i was born here (Grenoble) :

I'm Back ;) !!! Grenob10
I'm Back ;) !!! Grenob11

i used to live here (and came back sometimes Cool ) :

I'm Back ;) !!! 2008_110
I'm Back ;) !!! 800px-10

these 3 peaks are called "les Aiguilles d'Arves"

and now, i'm very close from this mountain :

I'm Back ;) !!! Dlp34310

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dario_zg

dario_zg

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:41 pm

Hey guys, great pics! cheers
Back to top Go down
osetrik

osetrik

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:18 pm

Hey James, what a wonderfull picture of Grenoble!!! A view from heaven Very Happy

I wanna take a trip on that mountain road too, I can imagine your amotions while in the cab Laughing
Back to top Go down
james77

james77

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:39 am

osetrik wrote:
Hey James, what a wonderfull picture of Grenoble!!! A view from heaven Very Happy

I wanna take a trip on that mountain road too, I can imagine your amotions while in the cab Laughing

Cab is great yes to see this city. It's a nice place (city in valley), very close from mountain, and not so far from Mediterranean sea. Only problem is the weather (cold and foggy in the winter, sometimes 1 week without seeing the sky Sad , and in summer it's too hot, there's no wind, it's in a valley, and very polluted)

Ukraine seems to be very nice too sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Back ;) !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ;) !!!   I'm Back ;) !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back ;) !!!
Page 1 of 1