Dance classics-Funky groove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dance classics-Funky groove

Funk, disco, dance classics, 70's, 80's

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

street dancin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joecoooool

joecoooool

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-24

street dancin! Empty
PostSubject: street dancin!   street dancin! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:37 pm

Just droppin some footage of me gettin down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWv3BboqZCg

Peace!
Back to top Go down
Dodi

Number of posts : 1392
Registration date : 2007-04-12

street dancin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: street dancin!   street dancin! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:17 pm

Nice video...great moves.....you really ''TURNED ME OOOON....''.
It brings back time when I used to sit in a movie theater watching Shabba Doo in ''Breakin''' trying to memorize as much moves as possible....and than run home to try them myself (I watched it 7 times in 4 days). Last day ticket seller...when he saw me in the line again....said...he he....OK....YOU CAN GO FOR FREE TODAY Smile)

If music is my No. 1 passion....poppin', lockin', breakdancing & disco dancing sure is/was my No. 2.

These days unfortunately there is no more places where you can find this kinda music or dancing.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dodis-crossover.blogspot.com/
joecoooool

joecoooool

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-24

street dancin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: street dancin!   street dancin! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:32 am

So true. Clubs are wack! A friend of mine and I were DJing at this one spot a while back.. spinning nothing but funk, disco, house, breaks.. it was vicious in there! But they put us out for a mainstream party Rolling Eyes . The crowd we brought in were 85% dancers.. dancers dont drink so the bar wasnt making any money lol.

We throw our own shit though.. competitions, jams whatever.. so its semi all good afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

street dancin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: street dancin!   street dancin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

street dancin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dance classics-Funky groove :: TALKS-
Jump to: