Dance classics-Funky groove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dance classics-Funky groove

Funk, disco, dance classics, 70's, 80's

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dario_zg

dario_zg

Number of posts : 1317
Registration date : 2007-04-13

GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Empty
PostSubject: GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM   GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:52 am

Well,

I'm disapointed; on 26.9.2007, I'm also banned from that forum!
I received a PM from QS_Bird in which she asked me about some person named "Itox" who's also moder on RAINy's forum...I don't know Itox but it seems that he/she was stealing links...

OK, now my question;

Why was I banned?!

I was uploading and 've been active member but ,whatever, I'm also out!

I know that some people are also present from that forum here so I'll be glad if I'll get an answer!

I was correct member there but it seems that wasn't enough!

Bye & regards

GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Clapbh3 GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Clapbh3 GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Clapbh3 GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Clapbh3 Qs
Back to top Go down
dario_zg

dario_zg

PostSubject: Re: GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM   GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:29 am

He he, thx for the quick answer! Now I know who's behind!

Sorry dear members of Dodi's forum but I got an answer to my question "why" so here it is (just be careful to not be a member of RAINys forum also; unbeliveable!)

GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Funkyuniversumbanzw3

Bye & regards
Back to top Go down
osetrik

osetrik

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM   GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:04 pm

Hi Dario ! I was banned from that forum 7 monthes ago and was not welcomed any more for posting direct links to will's blog (btw I left his blog adress: willforall.blogspot.com - great blog!).

But when you are just a member of other forum and you know you have nothing to do with any misdeminours taken by another person and to be banned just for your presense at that forum ... Well, I think IT'S ABSURD
Back to top Go down
dario_zg

dario_zg

PostSubject: Re: GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM   GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:40 pm

Yeah,

thx Mr. O!

Take care!

Bye & regards
Back to top Go down
closerbo

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM   GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:10 am

well, that's a sad story

As far as I'm concerned, I know who good people are
Two of them are Mister D. and Mister O.
Don't get upset by unfair behaviours

take care, guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dario_zg

dario_zg

PostSubject: Re: GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM   GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:52 am

Thx Mr. C,

I know few more good people around Wink Laughing

Take care!

Bye & regards
Back to top Go down
osetrik

osetrik

PostSubject: Re: GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM   GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:54 am

Hey Closerbo, thanks for your try to encourage Wink
Back to top Go down
closerbo

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM   GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:29 pm

you're welcome guys,

don't waste your time in places like that if you have to pay for other people wrong behaviour Wink
Back to top Go down
Dodi

Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM   GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:08 pm

To QS_Bird...
Sorry QS_Bird but you've lost a lot of possible good friends with your arogant behaviour. Over time you'll probably loose even more and finally you'll stay all alone in your selfish, egoistic world.
When I bumped on your blog I thought....great....a girl knows music...that's rare. Even better....this girl is an expert in funk...and willing to share her knowledge and collection...I was more than positively surprised.
But soon I discovered that all you've done with your blogs or forum is just because of egoistic try to make a monument to your selfproclaimed greatness...
Thank God I didn't need or take anything from you or your collection and I don't have to be thankefull to you for anything.
Back to top Go down
http://dodis-crossover.blogspot.com/
dario_zg

dario_zg

PostSubject: Re: GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM   GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am

I received a PM by beatstreetuk1 with some strange explanation;

REASON was exactly that I thought ; "I'm a member of a RAINY's forum and somebody were stealing links over there"!

Sorry guys & girls, I'm not dealing that way! I'm disgraced & banned like a piece of crap/sh*** without any words before!

You judged me very wrong and hurt my feelings very bad...sorry...

Take care!

Bye & regards
Back to top Go down
osetrik

osetrik

PostSubject: Re: GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM   GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:25 am

Hey Qsbird if you read this ...

JUST WANT U 2 KNOW THAT YOU'VE HURTED MY FRIEND WHO IS NOT GUILTY IN SOMEBODY ELSE SINS (I KNOW IT FOR SURE!!!) !!!

YES 100% AGREE WITH DODI, YOU BUILT A MONUMENT TO YOURSELF AND DON'T WANT TO STEP DOWN ON EARTH Exclamation

Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
james77

james77

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM   GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:46 am

i just see this topic, i've been banned too from FUNKYUNIVERSUMFORUM, without any explanation (i've not the same pseudo on F F, but approximatly the same).

on my mailbox :

GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Sans_t11

screenshot of F F access (link upside bring me to the same page) :

GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Sans_t10

don't know why. I post on F F the same CDs as here (most are my own, or scene release, or dl by torrents, never on blogs), i don't stole links, perhaps 2 or 3 Cd that I REUPLOAD on my account and post new links elsewhere, that's all.

Finally, so stupid rules on F F, i'm happy to stop wasting my time on it
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.magesy.org/user/jimmy77/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM   GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GQ'S FORUM - FUNKYUNIVERSUM FORUM
Page 1 of 1